Apple watches are the most innovative and powerful devices available to Apple users. The device includes a battery that can provide up to 18 hours of continuous backup but may vary depending on usage.
Users have inquired as to whether the Apple Watch battery can be replaced. However, in comparison to other smartwatches, the Apple Watch has received no significant battery upgrades. It must be used correctly and effectively. If you notice any charging issues or if the battery is worn out, it is time to replace the Apple Watch battery.
A faulty battery can damage the watch’s logic board and internal components. As a result, the Apple Watch may not function properly. However, if the problem is not addressed quickly, the user will have to replace the watch. As a result, it is critical to recognize the early warning signs of battery failure.
Things users should know about replacing the Apple Watch battery
The most important thing for users to understand is that Apple does not provide any kind of warranty for batteries that wear out due to regular use. They will only replace watches that lose 80% of their capacity during the warranty period.
However, if you have an old Apple Watch that needs a battery replacement, the replacement will be completed. However, you must pay the full price, which can be costly for the average user.
The Signs for Apple Watch battery replacement
- Apple Watch not Switching On – A faulty battery will always cause damage to the device. Even after charging, the device does not always turn on. This means the battery needs to be replaced right away. As a result, you can contact us for an immediate response.
- Swollen Battery – If you see the battery swelling and popping out of the device. Then the battery is no longer fit to function normally. There will be a day when this will ruin the device completely. Therefore, it is better to replace the battery immediately.
- Unable to Withhold Charge – The battery has various optimal charging levels for various apps. The battery can hold a charge for up to 18 hours. If the Apple Watch does not hold a charge for more than 3 hours, it is time to replace the battery.
- Bad Battery Health – The battery percentage can be viewed by users. This option can be found in the battery settings. If the battery percentage is between 50 and 80 percent, it is best to take extra care of the battery. If the battery percentage falls below 50%, it is time to replace it. If anything is less than 20%, the battery should be discarded.
Some of the steps to follow to replace the apple watch battery
If you have a swollen or bad battery then it is best to replace the battery. The steps that are followed are as follows:
- If you are charging your Apple Watch, disconnect it from the charger and turn off the device.
- Heat the face of the watch with a heat gun to soften the adhesive on the case so that the case cover can be easily removed
- To remove the case, use a sharp tool because the gap between the screen and the body is very thin.
- Insert the tip of a pick into the gap between the screen and the body to lift the screen away from the body.
- To completely remove the screen, move the pick over the body’s corners.
- After removing the screen from the body, use the same pick to remove the device’s battery.
Conclusion to Can Apple Watch Battery be replaced
The above topics cover in detail the signs and the process of battery removal from the device. Other signs that can be observed include battery leakage and water damage.
Only experienced professionals should carry out the above-mentioned steps. As a result, please contact us at +91 7676400900 or visit our website at www.ifixindia.in. You are also welcome to come to our store at any time. We have offices in Koramangala, Kamanahalli, Marathahalli, BEL Road, and Indiranagar 100 Feet Road.
About The Author:
More posts by